Wooden floors are a convenient option for buildings and homes. But what makes wooden floors such a popular choice for so many structures?
There are so many options when it comes to choosing a real wood floor. The choice with genuine wooden flooring is limitless – beech, cherry, maple, rosewood, and jarrah are just some of different woods to use for wooden floors.
Some of the benefits of wooden floors include:
- The beauty of real wood is that you would never have a problem with a colour or design being discontinued.
- Multi-layer parquet eliminates warping and twisting of floorboards.
- Real wood is so easy to clean and maintain; all it takes is a quick wipe with a damp cloth.
- Wood being a natural insulator it is warm to the touch and keeps the warmth in a room or the heat out in summer.
- Wood is hygienic, there is nowhere for dirt or dust to be trapped so when it comes to allergies, wood is a very healthy option.
Within these different species, you also have the option of choosing the design and panel size.