DANA Asia Pacific Forest Investment, Pulp Wood Chip & Biomass Trade Trends Conference takes place on 16 – 22 March at the Raddison Blu Hotel in Shanghai, China.
ANA Director, Dennis Neilson – dating back to the early 1990s – was actively involved in co-organising eight previous ‘international’ wood fibre (woodchips and biomass) trade events.
After a spell of five years, Dennis and DANA have decided to again be active in this exciting sector, this time organising a DANA event focused on the Asia Pacific Region.
The full Conference title is: 2020 DANA Asia Pacific Forest Investment, Pulp Wood Chip & Biomass Trade Trends Conference, and will be held on March 16 and 17 2020, at the Raddison Blu Hotel in Shanghai.
The conference will feature presentations on:
- China and Asia Pacific plantation forest investment opportunities
- Asia Pacific woodchip and biomass demand by country status and outlook
- Asia Pacific woodchip and biomass supply by country status and outlook
- A number of associated topics including the global pulp outlook and shipping
- Will Russia enter the market in future in a substantial way? It just did with lumber and has blown the China import market apart in 2019!
- A ‘new projects’ panel
The Conference programme topics are detailed on the website, and more information on speakers will be made available soon.
The Conference will be followed immediately by two separate, 2-day optional field trips, also detailed on the website, with on-line registration now also available:
- One to various visit sites in the Yangtze Delta
- One to Suifenhe on the Russia China border