WoodEX for Africa and the Deck & Flooring Expo are joining forces with Africa’s biggest construction expo, the African Construction Expo, to present the ultimate industry focused trade expo in Africa in 2020.
Held for the past seven years, the African Construction Expo provides a unique platform to engage with key industry stakeholders and to conduct valuable business.
Sharing space makes perfect sense, and the statistics tell the story. With the Construction Africa Expo’s 45 participating countries, more than 200 leading exhibition brands and more than 7 000 visitors sharing the stage with WoodEX for Africa and the Deck & Flooring Expo’s 30 participating countries, 120 leading exhibition brands and more than 2 500 visitors, the stage is set to seal great business deals, develop networking opportunities and to learn more about the various industries.
The aim for 2020 is to attract more than 9 500 visitors and more than 250 exhibitors. Together the expos offer added exposure for exhibitors and visitors in the various industries – from machinery, tools and equipment, fits and finishes, components, new technology and materials to concrete and cement, surfaces and finishes, digital construction and construction.
Visitors & exhibitors prefer expo over in-house show
In a survey completed by visitors and exhibitors during WoodEX for Africa 2018, an overwhelming 90% of visitors indicated that they found greater value in attending an industry expo with a wide variety of exhibitors on show under one roof, compared to an in-house show, where only a limited few brands are showcased. Furthermore, nearly 100% of survey participants indicated that a focused trade show that attracts local and international visitors and exhibitors, is crucial for the growth of the industry. And this is exactly what WoodEX for Africa offers you – even bigger and better in 2020.
As the largest timber trade exhibition on the continent, WoodEX for Africa is considered the gateway to Africa’s timber trade. From the biggest CNC machines to the smallest screws, from the loggers of the great outdoors to sleek laminated flooring, WoodEX for Africa plays host to the most specialised, yet comprehensive range of equipment, tools, machinery and wood products available on the market.
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Kitchen Manufacturers
- Deck Contractors & Installers
- Truss Manufacturers & Installers
- Woodworking Companies
- Traders in Wood Products
- Hardware Distributors
- Woodworking Material & Consumables
- Joinery Companies
- Furniture Component Manufacturers
- Flooring Companies & Contractors
- Building Material Suppliers & Dealers
- Importers & Exporters of Timber
- Construction Companies
WoodEX for Africa hosts exhibitors showcasing innovative timber and woodworking products and services, such as woodworking machinery, fixtures and fittings, decking, flooring, structural timber, timber preservatives and treatment, sawmilling and logging, pulp and paper manufacturing, and wood material and veneer production.
- Hand & Power Tools
- Sawblades & Sharpening Tools or Services
- Forestry Industry & Technology
- Wood Materials, Machinery & Veneer Production
- Furniture Machinery & Production
- Solid Woodworking, Machinery & Production
- Industrial Surface & Preservative Treatment Technologies
- Timber Construction
- Formica Board & Melamine Finishes
- Chipboard & MDF
- Plywood, Hardwood & Composite Materials
- Veneer & Decorative Materials
- Wood & Timber Flooring
- Cutting Machines & Tools
- Edge Banders & Trimmers
- Spindle & Turning
- Saws & Sawing Machines
- Portable Sawmills, Resaws & Edgers
- Fastening Systems & Screws
- Adhesives & Glues
- Wood Treatment, Sealers & Varnishes
- Laser Cutters
- Many more timber related products, machines & materials