Have you heard? Kenya’s only and most important construction event, The Big 5 Construct Kenya is back, live and in-person! The exhibition will feature 20+ exclusive CPD-certified talks covering relevant themes like Project Management, Architecture & Design, Sustainability and Technology.
These vital workshops taking place from 24 – 26 November at Sarit Expo Centre, Nairobi will help you learn the latest industry trends and standards, witness case studies, gain market insights and hear from leading experts – all in one place.
Some unmissable sessions include:
- Strengthening project management across the infrastructure and public sector
- Trends, challenges, and opportunities in Kenya’s project management industry
- Future of buildings in a climate-affected world
- Importance of building lifecycle assessment to avoid building collapse
- Forest to Frame: How building with wood can transform our carbon footprint
- Case study focusing on sustainability building and construction in Singapore
- Future of BIM in Kenya and rest of East Africa
- Best practices for BIM Implementation in a consultancy firm
Sign up for free to visit and be inspired to guide your business and career through the current economic environment and emerge stronger. The Big 5 Construct Kenya will take place in a secure environment with advanced measures and the highest health standards.